Winter Imaging Update in Jackson Hole
Physician Continuing Medical Education:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and CME Science. The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The course is intended for practicing radiologists and radiologic nurses, physician assistants, technologists, scientists, residents, fellows and others who are interested in current techniques and applications for advanced diagnostic imaging
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe the imaging anatomy and protocols that are necessary to arrive at a diagnosis of prostate diseases.
- Explain the performance and processing of MRI and CT studies designed to depict anatomy and pathology.
- Use contemporary imaging techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose, stage and manage diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
- Apply quality improvement strategies to the practice of interventional radiology, with a focus on increasing efficiency, communication, and collaboration.
- Develop differential diagnosis that relates to the pertinent imaging and clinically relevant findings for each of the cases covered in this course.
- Outline the fundamentals of the latest advanced techniques in MRI and CT and their current roles and limitations in clinical practice.
- Integrate information presented in this course into efforts to improve the imaging skills of the participants.
|Practicing Physician/Industry||$ 1.295,00|