Winter Imaging in Beaver Creek
The Imaging in Beaver Creek course is designed to provide the tools for participants to enhance interpretation skills utilizing the latest imaging technologies. Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved diagnostic accuracy in multiple applications.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Apply advanced techniques and protocol design in CT, MRI, ultrasound, and Interventional Radiology
- Integrate state-of-the-art imaging techniques and applications into clinical practice.
- Utilize advanced MDCT for abdominal imaging.
- Describe recent advances and techniques in musculoskeletal imaging.
- Apply quality improvement strategies to the practice of interventional radiology, with a focus on increasing efficiency, communication, and collaboration.
- Describe the common challenges in interpreting whole body and brain PET/CT.
- Describe thoracic radiologic procedures for clinical cancer management.
- Optimize imaging methods to reduce the number of false-positive mammography interpretations.
- Assess the current status and future applications of advanced breast imaging technologies.
Military/Retired/VA: USD 1195.0
Resident/Fellow/RN/Technologist: USD 995.0