The 24th Clinical Ultrasound
Conference Description :
This symposium is structured as a practical, clinically focused review of diagnostic ultrasound featuring urgent scanning procedures and techniques. A mix of ob-gyn, abdominal, and vascular lectures provide a well-rounded review of clinical imaging techniques. A variety of topics are included so registrants can expand their clinical practices. Tips, protocols, and pitfalls provide balance to the program. Faculty have been selected for their teaching ability, as well as for their expertise.
Conference Objectives are :
• Optimize clinical protocols for evaluating the vascular system.
• Discuss the advantages and pitfalls of contrast enhanced ultrasound.
• Utilize ultrasound to assess patients with abdominal and pelvic disorders.
• Demonstrate an increased knowledge into the applications of breast, pediatric and OB/GYN scanning procedures.
• Assess emergency department patients using modern scanning techniques.
• Apply modern imaging techniques to clinical practice.
|DUE DATE 10.04.2019|
|Physicians - Conference Fee||$ 995,00|
|Technologists/Retired - Conference Fee||$ 595,00|
|Residents/Fellows - Conference Fee||$ 575,00|