ITI Congress Middle East 2018
The defining trends
- Digital work flow for fixed implant rehabilitation of the edentulous jaw
- Defining trends in digital dentistry
- Management of periodontally-compromised patients before and after dental implants Placement
- Indications and accuracy of the digital guided implant surgery
- Digital tools in implant dentistry, from 3D planning to guided surgery and CAM, how much 'digital' ?
- Cone beam CT in implant dentistry: basics and beyond
- Difficult clinical situations: teeth or implants
- Sinus floor elevation procedures: when simultaneous, when staged? When early, when late loading?
- Dentine material compared to bio-oss for bone regeneratio: an animal study - histomorphometric and radiographic analyses
- Benefits in grafting and/or GBR in the management of the osteotomy site in immediate implant placement?
- The 'fourth dimension' in bone reconstruction of the atrophic posterior maxilla
- Clinical outcomes of immediate/early loading of dental implants: 14-year follow-up
- Non-invasive crestal approach using autogenous bone core for sinus floor augmentation
- New trend in ridge expansion: osseodensification
- Ridge preservation: indications and techniques
- ITI Annual Section Meeting Middle East (ITI Fellows, ITI Members)
- Digital workflow in my general practice, from IOS to chairside CAM, what is working on a daily base?
- Cement versus screw-retained implant restorations: recognizing the benefits and indications
- Biomechanically-controlled occlusion: the key success to implantology
- Risk factors for biological complications: diagnosis and Management
- Diagnosis and treatment of peri-implantitis
- Post-operative biological complications in implant dentistry: are they predictable?
- Retrograde peri-implantitis: an evidence-based Approach
- Poster awards ceremony and leadership end-of-term Awards
- Overview of the ITI
- Esthetic outcomes and digital technology in implant prosthodontics
- Partial extraction therapy at immediate implant placement and pontic development site
- Immediate implants: current Trends
- Ridge preservation in the anterior maxilla; indications, predictability and success criteria
- Extraction site bone graft and immediate implant placement in the esthetic Zone
- Implant placement post extraction in the esthetic zone: when immediate, when early, when late?
- Panel discussion
|Regular until Sep. 30, 2018||Last-Minute from Oct. 1, 2018|
|ITI Fellow/ ITI Member||$ 400,00||$ 550,00|
|Non-ITI Participant||$ 550,00||$ 700,00|
|Postgraduate Student||$ 250,00||$ 350,00|