International Society of Nephrology (ISN) World Congress of Nephrology 2019
WCN 2019 will focus on glomerulonephritis, and on integrated end-stage kidney disease, and covers all topics relevant to global and Asia Pacific nephrology.
The program explores in detail the scientific and clinical aspects of these topics. Hands-on courses, before the scientific program begins, will offer access to international medical expertise in kidney care and research, from bench to bedside.
- Humanizing capitalism to address suffering
- The global epidemic of kidney disease and access to high quality dialysis care
- Control of immune responses by regulatory T cells
- Global health and noncommunicable diseases
- The future of medicine is personal
- Putting the balance back in diet: The nutritional geometry of obesity, metabolic disease and ageing
- Novel insights into the molecular pathogenesis of human SLE
|ISN Full members / APSN / ANZSN members||$ 350,00|
|Non members, ISN Academy members, ISN Publication members||$ 550,00|
|New ISN members joining - ISN Full Online membership||$ 520,00|
|ISN trainees||$ 125,00|
|Renal health professionals||$ 125,00|