Imaging in Hawaii
The Imaging in Hawaii course is designed to provide the tools for participants to enhance interpretation skills utilizing the latest imaging technologies. Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved diagnostic accuracy in multiple applications.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe thoracic radiologic procedures for clinical cancer management.
- Describe the common challenges in interpreting PET/CT.
- Optimize Abdominal Imaging Methods.
- Explain the performance and processing of MRI and CT studies designed to depict anatomy and pathology.
- Use contemporary imaging techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose, stage and manage diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
- Develop differential diagnosis that relates to the pertinent imaging and clinically relevant findings for each of the cases covered in this course.
- Outline the fundamentals of the latest advanced techniques in MRI and CT and their current roles and limitations in clinical practice.
- Integrate information presented in this course into efforts to improve the imaging skills of the participants.
targetsThe course is intended for practicing radiologists and radiologic nurses, physician assistants, technologists, scientists, residents, fellows and others who are interested in current techniques and applications for advanced diagnostic imaging.JK
The fresh, floral air energizes you. The warm, tranquil waters refresh you. The breathtaking, natural beauty renews you. Look around. There’s no place on earth like Hawaii. Whether you’re a new visitor or returning, the islands offer distinct experiences that will entice any traveler. We warmly invite you to explore our islands and discover your ideal travel experience.
|Practicing Physician/Industry||$ 1.295,00|