Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Meeting - FAAM 2018
The European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology has enjoyed successful focused meetings over the last few years and the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Meeting, FAAM 2016 was the largest with 1,117 attendees traveling to Rome for the event.
FAAM 2018 will be – for the fifth time – the leading event in the areas of food allergy and anaphylaxis. Internationally renowned speakers will share their knowledge with an expected audience of more than 1,000 attendees.
The scientific programme will include the below planned symposia:
- Immunotherapy for food allergy
- Dietary management of food allergy
- CRD – does it give us anything?
- Patient perspectives
- Management of anaphylaxis
- Teenagers and Adolescents
- The post modern patient – how to cope?
- Cofactors and risk factors in anaphylaxis
- Difficult allergens
- Food technology and allergen detection
|Non-Members||€ 840,00||€ 810,00|
|EAACI Junior Members||€ 350,00||€ 320,00|
|EAACI Members||€ 630,00||€ 600,00|
|Nurses, Students, Dieticians||€ 280,00||€ 250,00|