Federle's Master Tutorial on Abdominal Imaging
How to Develop an Expert Differential Diagnosis using Decision-Support Tools
Federle’s Master Tutorial in Abdominal Imaging: How to Develop an Expert Differential Diagnosis using Decision-Support Tools. The course is designed to provide the tools for participants to enhance abdominal imaging interpretation skills utilizing the latest imaging technologies. Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved accuracy in abdominal imaging applications.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
1. Describe the availability and use of decision-support tools for radiologists, to facilitate making more accurate and clinically useful diagnoses.
2. Create an interactive learning environment in which the registrants will be challenged to diagnose a large number of common and less common disorders by specific imaging tests with appropriate clinical correlation.
3. Describe the appropriate use of imaging modalities including CT, MR, sonography and fluoroscopy for the most important abdominal disorders likely to be confronted by radiologists.
4. Emphasize the need for critical thinking and judicious use of imaging, laboratory, and clinical testing.
5. Provide an opportunity for extensive discussion, questions, and feedback between the registrants and speaker.
This course is intended for practicing radiologists and radiologic nurses, physician assistants, technologists, scientists, residents, fellows and others who are interested in current techniques and applications for abdominal imaging.
|Practicing Physician/Industry||$ 1.295,00|