ESOR Course for EDiR on Musculoskeletal Radiology
In 2018, ESOR is continuing to organise foundation courses to prepare/assist those entering examinations for the European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR). These courses may also be attended by board-certified radiologists, wishing to update their knowledge in a specific area. A series of courses is organised at the ESR Learning Centre in Vienna/Austria, in November 2018. The format will include nine courses, each one dealing with a specific organ/system-oriented theme.
The teaching concept will include 20-minute lectures, immediately followed by 40-minute case-based reviews on six topics. The teaching/learning objectives for each of the topics will be strictly adhered to the European Training Curriculum. A self-assessment test with multiple choice questions for each lecture will round-off the exercise.
The ESOR Courses for EDiR are intended to help prospective candidates to prepare for the European Diploma in Radiology examination. Attendance does not guarantee acceptance to take the examination or success in the examination.
- to become familiar with the variants and to understand the pitfalls in MSK Imaging
- to become familiar with the most common disorders afflicting the shoulder and ankle joints
- to know the common central pivot injuries in the knee joint
- to recognise the causes of knee and hip joint osteoarthritis in young adults
- to know the basics of rheumatoid arthritis with an emphasis on what the clinician needs to know
|Early fee until eight weeks prior to the course||Late fee after eight weeks prior to the course|
|ESR members in training||€ 200,00||€ 250,00|
|Non-members in training||€ 300,00||€ 350,00|
|ESR members||€ 300,00||€ 350,00|
|Non-members||€ 400,00||€ 450,00|