ESOR Course for EDiR on Head and Neck Radiology
In 2018, ESOR is continuing to organise foundation courses to prepare/assist those entering examinations for the European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR). These courses may also be attended by board-certified radiologists, wishing to update their knowledge in a specific area. A series of courses is organised at the ESR Learning Centre in Vienna/Austria, in November 2018. The format will include nine courses, each one dealing with a specific organ/system-oriented theme.
The teaching concept will include 20-minute lectures, immediately followed by 40-minute case-based reviews on six topics. The teaching/learning objectives for each of the topics will be strictly adhered to the European Training Curriculum. A self-assessment test with multiple choice questions for each lecture will round-off the exercise.
The ESOR Courses for EDiR are intended to help prospective candidates to prepare for the European Diploma in Radiology examination. Attendance does not guarantee acceptance to take the examination or success in the examination.
- to learn how to select the proper imaging technique to address frequent and less frequent lesions arising in different sites of the head and neck
- to review the essential anatomy of temporal bone, paranasal sinuses, skull base, cervical lymph nodes and oral cavity
- to understand the key imaging features of congenital, inflammatory, and neoplastic lesions
- to highlight a check-list approach to build-up a reasoned and decision-making related report by the radiologist
- to understand the background and the impact of the changes introduced in the last TNM classification
|Early fee until eight weeks prior to the course||Late fee after eight weeks prior to the course|
|ESR members in training||€ 200,00||€ 250,00|
|Non-members in training||€ 300,00||€ 350,00|
|ESR members||€ 300,00||€ 350,00|
|Non-members||€ 400,00||€ 450,00|