ECCO2018 - European Cancer Summit
Connecting science with real life by driving policy evolution at the highest political level, the Summit will:
- Debate leading-edge ideas on outcomes research, health economics and organisation of cancer care delivery
- Determine consensus resolutions for improving health systems
- Decide on an action plan for the way forward to ensure ideas translate into policies that will impact daily clinical practice
Our multidisciplinary and patient centred programme is built around three key pillars:
- Outcomes Research
- Health Economics of Cancer Care
- Organisation of Cancer Care Delivery
- Outcomes Research: Adopting a 20 year mindset – the paradigm shift required
- Big Data – who’s in charge?
- Improving efficiency in cancer care: how can multidisciplinarity make a difference?
- Integration of cancer care: the essential requirements
- Quality in cancer care: how to demand it, measure it and implement it
- Access and Value: It\'s about the entire cancer pathway
- Putting a price on cancer medicines: the challenges and prospective Solutions
- Survivorship: The next frontier of cancer care improvement
PLEASE NOTE: The programme schedule is subject to change.