CORA 2019: The 5th International Congress on Controversies in Rheumatology & Autoimmunity
Controversies in Rheumatology and Autoimmunity
CORA 2019 will feature major and short debate sessions, scientific lectures, abstract presentations, sponsored blocks, as well as an exciting new session type: the “Corridor Consult” where difficult clinical cases will be discussed by top experts.
Today, new autoimmune syndromes are being discovered, Spondyloarthropathies and Dementia Psoriasis to name just a few. New discoveries and descriptions are being rapidly released by leading scientists and these findings raise further questions related to the clinical diagnosis, management, as well as the pathogenesis of rheumatic and autoimmune disorders. The scientific program of CORA 2019 will cover many of these issues through a range of debates on contemporary and controversial topics.
- Academy of Autoimmunity -Cora : pre-registration required
- Is the cardiovascular risk really increased in SLE
- Should we combine biologicals with methotrexate in spondyloarthropathies?
- Can we use NOACS in APS?
- Prevention of Rheumatoid Arthritis: is a proper target?
- Who will win the race: oral kinase inhibitors vs biologics
- Is there a place for corticosteroids in the treatment of scleroderma ?
- TNFi recycling vs early use of alternative biologics
- ANA as SLE entry classification criteria
- Rheumatoid arthritis and pregnancy
- Treatment for refractory lupus nephritis: Rituximab vs triple target therapy
- Can we wean patients from biologicals?
- Cannabis in chronic pain and autoimmune diseases
- Does seronegative obstetric APS exist?
- Maintenance treatment in ANCA associated vasculitis: Ciclophosphamide vs Rituximab
- Biosimilars vs innovators, Are just the same?
- Is there effective treatment for scleroderma?
- Controversial aspect of rheumatic immune-related adverse events (IRAE) induced by immune checkpoint inhibitors (ICI)
- Should mild cases of arthritis be managed by oncologists?
- Can DMARD be used concomitantly with ICI?
- Do patients with IRAE secondary to ICI respond better to ICI?
- Do we believe in non-radiographic axSPA?
- Cardiovascular system is protected by DMARDs and biologic agents in inflammatory arthropathies?
- Does stress cause fibromyalgia?
- What is the best target in SLE? Remission or LDA?
- IL-23 in Spondyloarthritis
- Systemic sclerosis
- Antiphospholipid antibody Syndrome
- Magnetic resonance angiography vs 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography in large-vessel vasculitis
- The treatment of Behcet disease: aggressive or targeted to specific clinical aspects?
|Early Bird December 12, 2018||Regular||Onsite|
|Full Participants||€ 535,00||€ 640,00||€ 750,00|
|Participants from developing countries Participants||€ 365,00||€ 420,00||€ 480,00|
|Student/Fellows||€ 365,00||€ 420,00||€ 480,00|
|Pre-Congress Course- 3rd Academy of Autoimmunity||€ 130,00||€ 130,00||€ 150,00|
|Pre-Congress Course- 3rd Academy of Autoimmunity ONLY (non-congress participants)||€ 170,00||€ 170,00||€ 190,00|