Australian Gastroenterology Week
Professor Vermeire will set the stage for our intensive three-day program that will incorporate several synergistic themes covering scientific and educational lectures, symposia, free papers and poster presentations. We will continue the tradition of our Young Investigator Awards, showcasing the cutting-edge research carried out by our emerging researchers in the fields of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. The theme for 2018’s meeting is “Gut Matters” and the challenge is to show how much it matters and how we can all contribute to improving Gut-Health outcomes in our hospitals, consulting rooms and further afield!
- Bowel Cancer Screening & Indications: Who & When
- Indications for Colonoscopy & How they are Captured Under the New MBS Item Numbers
- Hepatitis C Update (GP Management of Viral Hepatitis – Prescription of New Medications & Hepatitis C Related Complications (Cirrhosis))
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: The Growing Epidemic!
- Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders : IBS Made Easy!
- Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders: Tool Launch
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: New Expectations/Medications/Treatment Options
- Coeliac Disease: What’s New & What To Do