ATLAS & SOM
A Case-by-Case Tutorial on Neuroradiology and Head and Neck Imaging
This course will provide an opportunity for the registrants to analyze cases involving the brain, spine, and head and neck with two of the world’s most renowned experts and leading educators in these fields. Dr. Scott W. Atlas and Dr. Peter M. Som will discuss over 500 selected brain, spine, and head and neck cases in this intensive, personalized tutorial, highlighting their approaches to the differential diagnosis of these diseases. Drs. Atlas and Som will also review pertinent normal anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology, and imaging concepts. The emphasis will be on a clinically oriented imaging approach that helps refine differential diagnosis. This is a unique experience for registrants to personally discuss cases with the authors of the preeminent texts books on Neuroradiology and Head and Neck Imaging. The course will encourage an open dialogue with Drs. Atlas and Som during the case reviews and additional time has been allotted for questions after each session. This course is designed for neuroradiologists, general radiologists, and clinicians who have an interest in imaging of the brain, spine, and head and neck.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
1. Know the imaging anatomy and protocols that are necessary to arrive at a diagnosis of diseases of the central nervous system and the head and neck.
2. Develop differential diagnosis that relates to the pertinent imaging and clinically relevant findings for each of the cases covered in this course.
3. Improve the imaging skills of the course participants.
4. Integrate the imagining techniques presented into clinical practice.
5. Implement current techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose disorders of the brain and spine in adults and children.
1. Board certified general radiologists and trainees interested in neuroradiology and head and neck maging.
3. Radiology residents and fellows in training.
4. Practicing physicians in general neurology, neurosurgery, otolaryngology, and related clinical subspecialities who desire to familiarize and themselves with the current role of imaging in patient evaluation.
5. Allied health care professionals who desire to have an update on the state of current imaging as an aid to patient management for diseases of the brain, spine, and head and neck.
|Practicing Physician/Industry||$ 1.395,00|