11th WORLD CONGRESS FOR NEUROREHABILITATION
• Acute neurorehabilitation – How early, how long, how intensive?
• Impairment vs. compensation oriented approaches in stroke
• Future organisation of rehabilitation services
• International projects – from hospital to community
• Better epistemological and biometric strategies for neurorehab trials
• What clinical trials do we need?
• Use of High-tech approaches
• Long-survivers with disability after stroke
• New horizons in neurobiology and neuropharmacology
• New drugs improving impairment in combination with neurorehab procedures
• Better cognitive training strategies
• Nutritional aspects in neurorehabilitation
• Pain management
• Rehab in transition from childhood to adulthood
• What rehab is necessary for „mild“ TBI?
• After hospital care by refined IT
• Big data – Helpful in neurorehab?