10th International Symposium on Neuroprotection and Neurorepair - 10th ISN&N
In continuation of the successful past meetings with up to 400 participants, the scientific focus of the 10th ISN&N will be on cerebral ischemia and brain hemorrhage, neurotrauma, neurodegeneration as well as related disciplines.
The 10th ISN&N will provide a strong platform for contributions from the audience. Minisymposia organized by participants and ample oral presentation from delegates will accompany the key note presentations by outstanding international speakers. The 10th ISN&N will also feature ample time for discussions and scientific exchange.
- Stroke and brain hemorrhage
- Alzheimer’s disease and vascular dementia
- Systems neuroscience
Therapeutic and translational research:
- Recanalization and neuroprotectants
- Cellular therapies and biomaterials
- Ischemic pre- and postconditioning
- Brain Imaging
- Advances in neuroimmunology
- Glial and endothelial cells
- Sex differences
- Nutrition and obesity
- The role of the microbiom
- Functional recover and functional compensation
- Neurophysiology in health and disease … and many more!
|University representatives||€ 499,00|
|Industry representatives||€ 549,00|
|Undergraduate and graduate students||€ 249,00|
|Congress Dinner at Schloss Wackerbarth||€ 75,00|